Start a Business
Do you want to start a business? Are you dreaming of working from home, being your own boss, and finding financial and
personal freedom? Starting your own business can put you on the path to all of these exciting lifestyle improvements and achievements—but more often than not, it doesn’t work out. In fact, 80% of the people who start a new business fail within the first 18 months.
Do you want to be one of the lucky 20% who succeeds? Consider a franchise opportunity first.
Smart New Business Owners
Anyone with an entrepreneurial spirit hears “yes” when others hear “no,” and knows that great rewards require taking a few risks. But smart new business owners understand the risks they are taking and take action to overcome them. The statistics from the Small Business Association are sobering: half of all new businesses fail within five years, and two-thirds fail within ten years.
Why? There are many reasons, but most business failures occur for one of the following six reasons:
- idea or service wasn’t strong enough to sustain the company
- didn’t find or satisfy enough customers
- didn’t survive a downturn in the economy
- location wasn’t right
- wasn’t managed effectively
- was too expensive and ran out of cash
The Good News
The good news is, the longer a new business survives, the better its chances of thriving. If entrepreneurs can get through the first 18 months, things will get better. Not sure if your new business plan can go the distance?
There’s a proven way to get a head start in the small business world. If you really want to start your own business and have it succeed, you should really start thinking about franchise opportunities.
An established franchise opportunity
An established franchise opportunity helps you fight back against five of the six biggest reasons small businesses fail—and an affordable franchise opportunity like Coffee News® fortifies you against all six! Coffee News® franchise owners, called publishers, don’t build their small business from scratch. They build their small business on a strong and proven foundation, and that helps them build that business to last.
To Start a Business with the Coffee News Franchise model.
- The Coffee News Franchise is one of the best small business ideas for the last 50 years.
- Advertisers see real results—and Coffee News® readers love our little brown restaurant publication.
- Offers affordable advertising in exclusive local markets, it weathers national economic downturns more effectively.
- Publishers know their location well—it’s their own community, where they live, work, and shop! What better inside advantage could any small business owner want?
- Coffee News® takes care of almost all of the operational aspects of running your small business, so you can focus exclusively on sales.
- The franchise opportunity is so affordable and so successful that it routinely tops advertising franchise lists at Forbes and Entrepreneur magazines.
At 18 months, 100% of Coffee News® publishers are still in business, and at five years, approximately 50% are going strong. When they are ready to retire, around 75% sell their franchise at a profit!
Perhaps the single biggest advantage affordable Coffee News® franchise opportunities provide is community. When you become a Coffee News® publisher, you have the 24/7 support of a brain trust of successful small business owners who want you to succeed, too. With experienced mentors guiding and advising you, going it alone doesn’t feel so lonely—or so risky.